In 2016 I found that following book challenges was a really helpful way of motivating myself to read more and more. I initially set a goal of 60 books and finished 2016 at nearly 100 books.
I’ve decided to do the same again this year and sign up for some challenges! Here you can see an overview of the challenges I am/have taken part in during 2017. Click links for signup posts/information posts etc.
- Goodreads Challenge: 97/100
- Check out the link to my page for all of my Goodreads related challenges. There are quite a few!
- British Books Challenge: 24/12 (going to keep adding to this!)
- #DiversityBingo2017: 12/36
- A Very Arc-ish Readathon: 6/6
- #SundayYAthon Easter Edition
- Halloween Readathon – Wrap Up 7/7 books